- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons tandoori masala seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine tandoori masala, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper to make an aromatic marinade.
3. Add the cubed chicken to the marinade and toss to coat evenly. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Spread the chicken cubes onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and lightly browned.
6. Remove from the oven and glaze with the plain yogurt.
7. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the yogurt is lightly golden